From the humble beginnings of 4 staff in a shared workshop, to today when we employ some 170 staff over 3 locations (China, Germany and the UK) with 3 divisions; Hindle Gears, Hindle Controls and Hindle Reman. We offer a wide and varied range of products, including specialist ground precision gears, remanufactured engine components, and push pull cables to suit many applications just to name a few.

1930

Formed as Hindle Auto Products in Wellington Street, Bradford making half-shafts and axles by John Hindle.

1939

Moved to present site Caledonia Street, Bradford

1971

John Hindle junior takes over the reins as Managing Director.

1973

Company 25 year club inaugurated, which is still running today.

1979

Perkins Engines appoint Hindle as distributor

1983

Dorman Diesels appoint Hindle as distributor.

1986

Hindle Gears achieve quality standard BS5750

1988

ZF UK appoint Hindle as distributor

1990

Hindle Power No.1 Power Centre Worldwide

1991

Hindle Group achieve quality standard BS5750

1991

Richard Hindle 3rd generation takes the reigns as Managing Director

1998

Hindle Power acquire Talbot Diesels

1999

Hindle awarded Morse Controls No.1 world distributor

2005

Hindle China formed to support Hindle Gears

2009

Management buyout lead by Richard Hindle and 3 Directors

2017

Hindle Controls acquire Teleflex-Clearline window mechanisms

2018

Hindle Gears awarded Caterpillar Global Gold award